Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Grimsilence
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900

Blackberry Bold 9900 Bricked

My Blackberry Bold 9900 is bricked. One day, I decided to charge it. I wake up, and I can't start it up. No red lights, no nothing. I have tried battery pull, charging with and without battery, I have tried restoring with BBSAK, but it can't recognize it. It is totally useless right now. Any suggestions on what to do? I bought it off my friend a couple months ago, so I can't bring it back for warranty.

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: Blackberry Bold 9900 Bricked

Not much you can do except contact the carrier that it is branded to. If you're on that same carrier they may be able to help you with a warranty exchange (if it's less than a year old.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!