Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

My Device: Bold 9900

Blackberry Bold 9900 Error Message There is no disk in the drive

Since upgrading to the latest version of Blackberry desktop 7.1 I have been unable to get my blackberry connected to my PC.  Every time I plug it in I get the ero message There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive\Devic\Harddik1\DR7.  No matter what I then press I get the error message The programme can't start because MSVCP100.dll is missing from your computer.  Try reinstalling the programme to fix the problem.  I have reinstalled the programme a number of times but with no improvement to the situation.  Please help.

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.3253)

Re: Blackberry Bold 9900 Error Message There is no disk in the drive

Hi DavePaget

Welcome to http://supportforums.blackberry.com

With respect to the error that you see
This error is because this file is missing in your windows msvcp100.dll

Thus appears when running the DM.

You must download and place this file in your windows in the registry to prevent this error in the future.

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Veteran I Gutijose14