Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

docwatt
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Blackberry Bold 9900 Major Issues!!!

Thank you for the response, that is good information to know.

Regards

Please use plain text.
rloutfy
My Device: 9900 Bold
My Carrier: T-mobile

exactly what happen to me. I called T-mobile and they give me the same sh.. of take your battery out, update the software lose all the application I bought with no solution. This is my fourth blackberry overy the last 12 to 14 years and it is my last blackberry
Please use plain text.
ladybudd
My Device: bold 9900
My Carrier: vodafone

I have had this on 2 of my new BB bold 9700,but used desktop to transfer info so not certain if this happening on 2 of them is relevant. I have assigned certain songs to alert me when texts,twitter msgs,emails,and bbm come through. But now randomly when a message comes through,the alert song plays,but no matter what I do,including checking the message,closing the message,SHUTTING the phone off,will stop it from playing! I either have to wait for entire song to play,or pull the battery. I am now keeping my phone set on silent as the last time this happened I was in a meeting and mortified that I couldn't shut it up! Is anyone else having this issue? Please advise, all questions and suggestions are much appreciated. So far to my memory or knowledge I haven't clicked on any unknown links, but to be fair,its always a song that I have installed and set up. I even tried removing the song that did it,thinking maybe that had a glitch even though it was from one of my own cds as are all of my songs,but today after having my sound turned on,a completely different song played(still one of mine and set for appropriate notice that came through. Any responses are much appreciated. Regards,Ladybudd:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
robhil88
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Viettel

Thanks for this info: will try now with my Bold 9900: I like the phone a lot, but these power issues are becoming too much!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Megan1473
My Carrier: O2

Ive had my phone for around 4 months,already seeing problems. My back for my phone is very difficult to get off, my nail nearly got pulled off and that's no over reaction! Some of the buttons have to be pressed multiple times until they work and sometimes none work at all,the way to get them to work is a battery pull and I have to use a knife to get the back off so it sometimes won't work,freezes a lot and the media card swiped itself on a battery pull and now doesn't recognise,iPhone next time I think, any ideas to help.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
nativescorpion
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9900
My Carrier: AT&T

hi Megan1473, instead of pulling the back of your phone off, try the "alt + right-shift + del" trick.

1st. press and hold the "alt" button
2nd. while holding "alt", press and hold the "right-shift" button
3rd. With those two buttons held press the "del" button

If your BlackBerry doesn't reboot, try steps 1,2,3 again

I hope this was helpful :-)
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Megan1473

I can't press the buttons when they don't work
Please use plain text.
Contributor
nativescorpion
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9900
My Carrier: AT&T

Megan1473, I never ran into that problem before. It sounds like it would be a better idea to start a "New Topic". If you start a new topic, Somebody with more experience than myself, will be even more helpful with your situation. Sorry I couldn't be of any more assistance.

Good Luck
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Megan1473

It is ok I have insurance so I'm going to enquire at the shop
Please use plain text.