Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
BrianAllenby
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900

Blackberry Bold 9900 SIM

How do I transfer my phone contacts (all of them) to my SiIM card - please.

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: Blackberry Bold 9900 SIM

[ Edited ]

Hello BrianAllenby

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Refer to this Knowledge Base article : KB04205 :  Copy a Contact to your SIM phone book.

But always use BlackBerry Desktop Software and BlackBerry Protect to do a backup of your Contact list.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
BrianAllenby
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900

This solution seems time consuming, I want to transfer all of my contacts - to do it one at a time could take for ever. Is there a faster way as with my previous (non-Blackberry phones)?
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Hi BrianAllenby

Yes it is indeed a long process. Copying contact list from your BlackBerry device to a Sim Card is a lengthy process and SIM contacts will only contain one phone number per contact entry. Our BlackBerry Address book are much robust. Your BlackBerry Address Book will have a different arrangement with one Contact Name and several fields of information like Cell phone, Work Phone, Home Phone, email address, etc.  if you want to do it that way than you had to do one by one , so the best option will be to sync with your BlackBerry Desktop Software or use BlackBerry Protect .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.