If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
DeannaLouise8
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900
My Carrier: O2

Blackberry Bold 9900 restarting

Hi, 

I was just wondering if anyone could help with the problem I'm having with my blackberry. I have been using it for around 12 months and it has now started restarting itself constantly once the battery gets down to about half way. It will then keep restarting again and again, until a point which it then has no battery and switches off.

Just wondered if anyone else has had this problem and I'd it's fixable? Any help appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
iansantos
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 OS Leaked 10.2.0.1725 | STL100-2
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

Re: Blackberry Bold 9900 restarting

DeannaLouise8 wrote:

Hi, 

I was just wondering if anyone could help with the problem I'm having with my blackberry. I have been using it for around 12 months and it has now started restarting itself constantly once the battery gets down to about half way. It will then keep restarting again and again, until a point which it then has no battery and switches off.

Just wondered if anyone else has had this problem and I'd it's fixable? Any help appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hello DeannaLouise8,

Please perform hard reset by pulling your battery while you BlackBerry is ON and reinsert again.

If still occured, check your battery, maybe loose or something. Get a card, that is thin and put it on your battery and see what happens.Or you can borrow your friend's battery, check if its the same.

Thanks.

Please thank those who help you by clicking the button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
DeannaLouise8
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900
My Carrier: O2

Hi, thanks for reply, already tried all of the above except trying a different battery as I don't know anyone else with the same phone.
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
sheldonbk
My Device: Q10, Z10, PlayBook 32

Please use plain text.