Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
jdnaples
My Device: 9930
My Carrier: verizon

Re: Blackberry Bold 9930 Died and Cannot be Restored -- Has Anyone Else Had This Happen?

[ Edited ]

Anyone who thinks blackberry's culture will change so that they give a **bleep** about their customers is crazy.  They are the worst company to deal with that I have ever encountered.  I just can't get the email right yet on y iphone, but when I find an app, or another   phone that handles the accounts properly so I don't miss calls, blackberry is history.

Keyboard?  screw the key board.  Yeh it's nice, but my frends all  text with great voie recognition.......... not vlingo or siri, but others that they find. 

But do you realize in 2012 we have phones that just quit?  One new blackberry "world phone" just last year..9930 from verizon, quit on the first day of a cruise and I was without a phone the rest of the week.  Yet, we love our blackberrys?

Get real!  This company Blackberry wan'ts to charge you to talk to them.  Even apple will look at your phone and set it up or fix it if under warranttee.  It's Blackberry's mindset that will never change and I just can't live with it.

James

Edited content to comply with Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use.

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,906
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Blackberry Bold 9930 Died and Cannot be Restored -- Has Anyone Else Had This Happen?

jdnaples wrote:

Get real!  This company Blackberry wan'ts to charge you to talk to them.  Even apple will look at your phone and set it up or fix it if under warranttee.  It's Blackberry's mindset that will never change and I just can't live with it..

James, it would help if you new what you were talking about. Your in warranty device does include free support by first calling your mobile provider,  Verizon.  Any issue they can't first resolve will be escalated to RIM support -- for free. 

It's mindset like yours that will never change.  Likely you'll return here to argue what I just stated isn't true. Can't change an uninformed closed mind. 

If you need help here in this support forum, please ask. 

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
craw06
My Device: bold 9930
My Carrier: lime barbados

can the phone be fix or not cause my 9930 dead 2 months now
Please use plain text.
JSanders

craw06 wrote:
can the phone be fix or not cause my 9930 dead 2 months now

Probably so. But you've posted limited information from which it's difficult to determine what you've done, and what to advise.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
craw06

i pull the battery put it back in nothing happens . Try the software update nothing happens. Just the red led keeps flashing
Please use plain text.
JSanders

I'm still missing what's wrong with the phone.

Screen is black?

Device won't book up?

Any error message on screen?

Anything?

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
craw06

yes screen is black. device won,t boot up. no error message on the screen
Please use plain text.