Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9930
My Carrier: 8582716607

Blackberry Bold 9930 Synchronization Error

I recently updated my software (big mistake) Desktop 7.0.0.59 and  Device7.1 Bundle 2879 software  and now am getting an error message when trying to sync

"An error has occurred during an attempt to access a device database record".

No clue how to fix this and cant sync my calendar. HELP

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Q10 (OS 10.3.1.2726)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: Blackberry Bold 9930 Synchronization Error

Hey Ailenemc1234

Upgrade to the latest available version of the BlackBerry Desktop software here.

And proceed to re-synchronize
Comentanos if your problem persists or has been solved.

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Veteran I Gutijose14

New Contributor

Thanks -  that seemed to solve part of the problem but am now getting another error message:

Synchronization Error  CRTranRec::GetModifiedInfo:Modified Info not available.

Any idea what that means? It looks like my calendar did sync

I really appreciate the help

Forums Veteran I

Hi ailenmec1234

Remember to have updated the latest version of Desktop Manager

Visiti this Article ID: KB26181

Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Veteran I Gutijose14

New Contributor
My Device: 9930
My Carrier: verizon

My BB 9930 is having some problems with my wireless Exchange Server synch after the 7.1 bundle 2879 upgrade. What I put in my BB calendar does not appear in Outlook (but the vice versa DOES work), and what I send in the BB mail program does not appear in the send folder of my Outlook. What I send in my Outlook mail DOES appear in my send folder in the BB. Weird.. Just installed the upgrade on Friday Nov. 22
New Contributor
My Carrier: verizon

Now when I did a review, it looks like my BB has been having these sync problmes before the upgrade

Forums Veteran I

Hi Mjoesq

Your are using the latest version of Desktop Manager.

New Contributor

HI  gutijose14

I'm still getting the error message.  I uninstalled my bb desktop software and rebooted - then went to the link you gave me and installed Desktop 7.1. Began sync and still ended up with this message

Synchronization Error  CRTranRec::GetModifiedInfo:Modified Info not available

I get very frustrated when this type of thing happens; love my phone but pretty much useless if I can't sync properly and I feel like I have to spend a large amount of time I don't have trying to fix it!  Sorry for venting!  

Hoping you can give me some guidance on what next? 

My Device: Blackberry Bold 9930
My Carrier: Verizon

I updated software today and then synchronized.  Contacts synchronized but not Calendar.  I can see the synchronization of the calendar taking place on Blackberry desktop but nothing appears in the Blackberry calendar.  I have been using Blackberry, Google Apps, and Outlook as one integrated system without a problem until now.  I spent an hour at the Verizon store with their experts.  They say everything looks to be set perfectly.

Highlighted
My Carrier: XL

My problem is different at all. The updates is available but when i proceed the update, there is an error message saying that there is internet connection error. Also mention that there error on my device.

It's frustrating. I have experienced that when i capture picture from my BB camera, the picture is lost. sometimes hang even the BBM chatting sometimes hang.