Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Blackberry Bold Contacts not Synching with Mac Book running Leopard

I got my BB Bolt two weeks ago.  It works fine coming out of the box in synching with my mac using Missing Synch for Blackberry.  Just today I noticed that my contacts were not coming across, and also  some of the contacts that were on my BB were duplicated.  Just yesterday, I installed Pocketmac for Blackberry, it did not work to my satisfaction, I uninstall it  and I went straight back to Missing Synch for Blackberry.  Now today, all my contacts are missing from my Blackberry.  The calendar information is coming across when I synch, but not the contacts. Any possible solutions?  Right now I am the verge of calling this gadget defective.
Kudos!
Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: Blackberry Bold Contacts not Synching with Mac Book running Leopard

Hi and welcome to the forums!

You may be better served to resolve this thread and open a new

one in Blackberry's for MAC forum, I'm sure you can get some more

specific answers there,

Thanks,

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Blackberry Bold Contacts not Synching with Mac Book running Leopard

I've tried Pocket Sync and Miss Sync. Although Missing Sync is more friendly to look at.. for contacts it isn't stable. I uninstalled it and went back to Pocket Sync.