Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
vballyu
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Blackberry Bold - calendar from BOLD won't synch to outlook on my desktop

Blackberry Bold - calendar from BOLD won't synch to outlook on my desktop. 

i am not sure what i did, but all of sudden it wiped out all my outlook calendar entries.  i tried synching just from device to outlook but no good.  i also noticed many of my BOLD calendar entries got changed to diferent calendars. 

i also reinstalled the desktop cd to see if that would help but still no go.  HELP!!!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
moogle

Re: Blackberry Bold - calendar from BOLD won't synch to outlook on my desktop

im actually having the same problem. when i connect my bold to my comp via usb and it begins to sync, it comes up with 2 errors. now i cant have my outlook calander be the same with my phone calander! this is very frustrating. i also tried to DL a new operating system as well as a new desktop manager but nothing works! can someone PLEASE help. i took screenshots of my error

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/moogle55/error1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/moogle55/error2.jpg

if anyone can help in ANY way, it would be greatly appreciated!

Please use plain text.
Visitor
wrkhrdplahrd

I had the same error with Outlook 2003 running on Windows XP.  I eventually found the problem.  NOTE: My syncing issue was with the USB cable and not BES. When I was still with my company, BES worked fine.  I'm now on my own and using the USB cable.

Any appointment that I had book other attendees would cause the crash.  I eventually went into the advance setup section in Blackberry Desktop Manager v5.0.1 and looked at the MAPI section.  I selected the section for mapping attendees and removed it.  Afterward, it synced all of my calendar appointments.

This was after trying everything else I have read including deleting the Intellisync folder, I even erased all data from my phone.  The only thing that worked for me was the above.  I hope this helps!

Please use plain text.
orozcoar
My Device: Bold 9650
My Carrier: Verizon

You are the MAN/WOMAN!  I suddenly experienced syncing issues with my 9650 and Outlook.  After much research, I tried the 'wipe' function, downgraded my desktop software, etc. with no resolution.   I kept getting the sync error "0x80040fb3", which appeared to be driven by some items in my Calendar.  I took the action described above (not mapping attendees) and it worked!  Finally, I can get all of my appointments back in sync!!!  Thanks so much!

Please use plain text.