Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9000 I think

Blackberry Bold is dead please help.

Have Blackberry bold on Telstra Network. SIM is currently removed so I can use it on a working phone.

When not plugged into power there is nothing. No LED no nothing. Plugged into lap top or power I get LED but no screen just black. The Phone does not try to go through a start up.

I use both windows seven and windows XP. I have OS 5 and BDM 6.0.1.35

When plugged into laptop the USB noise happens like normal. No response from the phone though and BDM will not connect the phone.

What BDM does do when I connect the phone in windows 7 is place a little icon in the tray.  When I click the icon it brings up BDM properties, which then tells me there is a Blackberry 9000 connected. But that seems to be the only recognition I can get.

After uninstalling and then re-installing desk top software it goes through the install new hardware when plugged into the lap top. The BDM still does not connect the phone.

I have tried running Installer.exe using the UNKNOWN USB process. No Luck after following directions in places i found. Will not detect the phone.

I have tried LJ_cmder (or whatever it is called). No Luck. Will not detect the phone after many attempts to do it quickly.

Installed BBSAK. It will not detect the phone.

I don't care if I lose everything off the phone but i can't afford $500 buckazoids for a new one.

thanks

Spade