Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Forums Advisor II
d_fisher
My Device: T-Mobile 8100

Re: Blackberry Bold on Ebay

beetle02 wrote:

Will the Bold be available for Verizon?

Not likely to be any time soon. CDMA carriers are always one of the last (iDen=never) to get updates. It all comes down to global markets. GSM is the largest market in the world. CDMA might be huge in the US but not some much else where.

Please use plain text.
rwws22
My Device: Not Specified

Will the blackberry bold be sold in Malaysia? Also, can it be used here or is it only usable in the U.S.?
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
David_G
My Device: Blackberry Bold

Well, I am lucky as I got the BlackBerry Bold from RIM here in Australia yesterday as part of the launch they did here just over a week ago. The device is fantastic.

I have been showing it to the Executives at work, and they all want one. The proposal when off to head office in another country and should have the signed order for quite a few of them by the end of the month.

As for the price of 2K for something that you can not use now... I know we can purchase for well under the 1K (can not say how much, but a fair bit).

Great work on the Bold RIM..

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
TheMilkyWay

[ Edited ]
I live in Florida USA and bought mine from eBay from a guy in Canada. I paid $975 which included overnight shipping. I am extrememly happy with the transaction and the Bold, it's awesome!  
Message Edited by TheMilkyWay on 09-04-2008 03:31 PM
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
mskelbel73

I bought mine on ebay from a guy in New York.  He picked it up in Germany. It is T-mobile Branded.  I had a few issues with the t-mobile service here (still 2G and no internet service book available through T-mobile yet) , but things are better now (using 3rd party browser) and I am thrilled with it. It's soooo much faster than my lil ol pearl.
Please use plain text.