Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

My Device: Not Specified

Re: Blackberry Bold on Mac

I have the pocketmac on my imac and it synced my calendar and contacts with no problem.  I am, however, still having trouble with the media sync.  cant get any music or pics to my bold beacuse the computer doesnt see my microsd card (although the bold does)...it sucks!  more companies really should start working on Mac compatibility with a lot of products as Macs are becoming more popular now days!
Visitor

Hello. I tried to conect my bb bold with pocket mac and missing sync, and none of them worked out! Missing Sync gives me an error (canot conect to device), pocket mac does not see my bb. 
Highlighted

I started using a Bold 3 weeks ago.  i also have a Mac.  If I didn't have long nails I would have an iphone.  The only way I have found to sync my bb is using Google sync.  Not a great option, but free.  Luckily I have an old PC and I will use it to backup my bb but it defeats the purpose to having a smart phone.  I will say, I love my Bold, but it is not made to work with a Mac.  The iphone is.