Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
ozfaye
My Device: Bold 9930 and Playbook 64GB

Blackberry Bridge PROBLEM switch between Telstra and GiffGaff

Travelled from UK with my SIM Free unlocked BB Bold 9930 and newly purchased BB Playbook.  Whilst in Australia connected up to Telstra no problem - blue tooth connection to Playbook great.  Now returned to UK cannot sync Playbook to my Bold9930 as it (unsurprisingly) can't find Telstra phone number.  How do I fix this?  Do I need to take my Playbook back to factory settings and re-do set-up??  Has anyone else had this problem?  I will need to go through this again every time I visit Australia then back to UK so want to understand the procedure.  Ozfaye

Retired
FrankieS
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Blackberry Bridge PROBLEM switch between Telstra and GiffGaff

Hi ozfaye ,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community.
Are you trying to pair and bridge the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet and the BlackBerry smartphone? Can you please provide the full error message or warning you receive? I'm not sure what you mean by "can't  find Telstra phone number". Could you provide some more detail please?

I look forward to your response.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
ozfaye
My Device: Bold 9930 and Playbook 64GB

Re: Blackberry Bridge PROBLEM switch between Telstra and GiffGaff

Yes that was what I was having trouble with.  Earlier today though an 02 Guru kindly resolved my problem.  Not being at all technical I had not realised the error message I was getting was in response to my Telstra account (operational whilst in Australia).  Telstra guys had set this up as a 'Home Page'  It might well sound 'obvious' to those 'skilled in the art' but not to someone whose tech gear is beyond their competence! (i.e. me!!)  Anyway I think it is all OK now - my Playbook is currently charging so am looking forward to playing with it soon.  Thank you for coming back to me.  Ozfaye