Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

My Device: BOLD 2 9700
My Carrier: IDEA

Blackberry Complaint register..???

Hi all... I own a blackberry 9700 bold 2 model handset.  I had a very bad experience with the handset and also with the customer service center in Trivandrum (where I'm located).  I had been looking for an email id to send my complaints about the customer care center, but couldnt find any in the BB web site...  Can anyone provided an email id, where I can escalate my issues?

Thanks in advance..

Solutions: 6,163
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Blackberry Complaint register..???

There's no email address that I am aware of, however on the CONTACT link below on this page you'll find a physical address, so just print the email and mail it to RIM.

There's a phone number there as well.

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience. Good luck in the future.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
My Device: Black Bery 9380 Curve Touch(16500 - 50)
My Carrier: Fast Information Network Pvt.Ltd Kolkata 700094

[ Edited ]

I have purchaged one BlackBerry 9380 Curve touch (16500 - 50) IMEI/SL.NO. {REMOVED} on dated 2nd. May 2012from Fast Information Newtwork Pvt.Ltd Kolkata 700094

I had a very bad experience with the handset and also with the customer service center Just after buy i found a problem and through Fast Information Network and they send it to service center and they replace the bettery but the problems remain same and again they send it to service center and return back to be which is now under observation. Now my query why i should accepet the set after repairing why such repoted company can't replace my set . Please let me know.

Mod Edit: Removed personal information to comply with Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use.

You did read the post above and you know this is not the complaint section, right?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

Knowledge Base Updates
My Device: curve 9220
My Carrier: Airtek

can you help me with my problem. i am fed up.

I had purchased a BB curve 9220 in May 2012. Since December the keypad is giving problem. I am based in Nagpur and had sent the handset to Bangalore as i was told by your customer service people in ngp. 

The phone took almost 2 months to come back and its not repaired still. 

am so fed up, please help.

faroukhpoacha, This is a user-to-user community support forum. We are not RIM employees, but volunteers who enjoy assisting other users. RIM personnel rarely comment on queries posted here.

We are users just like you. Sorry we cannot help on official matters such as repair and such. If you want to file a complaint, I noted link with the address above.

Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor
My Device: black berry phone deffected
My Carrier: blackberry pvt limited

Blackberry pvt limited are not reponding even after consumer courts decision in my favor.

This is to notify that as per complaint under section 12 of consumer protection Act,1986 with complaint no. C.C.No.507 of 2012, with date of institution 6/9/12 and date of Decision on date 12/12/2012 , my self sanav singh have won the case against blackberry pvt limited for i filed the complaint against blackberry mobile phones and others( hereinafter referred to as the opposite parties) on the allegation that ive purcahesd the mobile set vide invoice dated 24.6.11 from opposite party No.2 for sum of Rs.12,600/- which became deffected within the warrenty period.

the consumer court has decided that the defected material must be changed along with giving compensation of Rs 2000/- along with Rs1000/- of litication fees since they have not obeyed to the courts order so the party will go to the court for execution and then even to media if needed.

Highlighted

Re: Blackberry pvt limited are not reponding even after consumer courts decision in my favor.

9814015868, This is a user-to-user community support forum. We are not RIM employees, but volunteers who enjoy assisting other users. RIM personnel rarely comment on queries posted here. You would have noticed this in the message upon registration.

You need to contact the legal team of BlackBerry.

Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor
My Device: Q5
My Carrier: Reliance

Re: INC000027932458

Hello,

I was using BlackBerry from last 5 years, recently 3 months ago I purchased BlackBerry Q 5. The device is in service centre for the last 50 days. In between this I have visited your service centre for around 9 times (for raising issues and collecting the phone).

I got 4 jobsheets 1 after another, They replaced my phone once but the problem still persist. The device is still in service centre and they said it will take another 15 days from today. Hope you can uderstand the frustation level.

1) ZRV/BB/14/21376

2) ZRV/BB/14/21613

3) ZRV/BB/14/21654

and the last one which is still in process

4) ZRV/BB/14/21882

This is the worst service which I have seen in my entire life. There is no support of BlackBerry in India. Will never recomend to any one.

regards

Bharat Tomar

+919022503400

Re: INC000027932458

@Bharatrules 

Sorry to hear this. Those service centers are privately contracted offices not run by BlackBerry. It was a requirement of your Indian government when BlackBerry started doing business in India.

What was the original issue for which you put your device in for repair?

Knowledge Base Updates