Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Vodacom

Blackberry ID Username and password

[ Edited ]

Hi there,

I am a new Blackberry Bold 9900 user. ineed your help. herewith my problem.

Can anyone help please. I tried to install BBm updates, and the device asked me to verify BBM ID Username and Password. Since I had forgotten the password I requested a password reset. I changed it and checked my profile (ID Username & password) on my PC and looks like its has been successfully changed. but now when trying to use these (ID and password) on my device, it asks me to "enter the username associated with this smartphone". I am stuck and don't know what is asking for. Please note that I have another email account on the phone and this emails looks like a default email (ID Username), because everytime when device asks for ID verification, this is the email that appears. Please assist. Monzzz

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry 9320
My Carrier: technician

Re: Blackberry ID Username and password

Hi,
I am a new blackberry smatphone 9320 I try for 6 times to install blackberry ID username and password, it just told me invalid. Help me to install my blackberry ID username and password. Please
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

montso wrote:

Hi there,

I am a new Blackberry Bold 9900 user. ineed your help. herewith my problem.

Can anyone help please. I tried to install BBm updates, and the device asked me to verify BBM ID Username and Password. Since I had forgotten the password I requested a password reset. I changed it and checked my profile (ID Username & password) on my PC and looks like its has been successfully changed. but now when trying to use these (ID and password) on my device, it asks me to "enter the username associated with this smartphone". I am stuck and don't know what is asking for. Please note that I have another email account on the phone and this emails looks like a default email (ID Username), because everytime when device asks for ID verification, this is the email that appears. Please assist. Monzzz

Hi Monzzz,

The BB ID password that you changed is same as the one currently showing in your BlackBerry? If your BB ID and device BB ID is similar then you must be able to access/login using those info. tPlease confirm.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

benekombib wrote:
Hi,
I am a new blackberry smatphone 9320 I try for 6 times to install blackberry ID username and password, it just told me invalid. Help me to install my blackberry ID username and password. Please

Hi benekombib

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

If it is a new device and you are trying to setup your BlackBerry ID for the first time please go through this Knowledge Base :

KB24062  :  How to Create a BlackBerry ID.

And Go through this Article from BlackBerry Help Blog How to create a BlackBerry ID while using a BlackBerry 7 OS smartphone

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.