Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
jake_horne
My Device: bold 9900
My Carrier: orange

Blackberry ID help

I have had problems with my blackberry ID like most people but mine doesnt have any of the things they talk about. I have only ever used one e-mail with my phone and everytime I try to go on blackberry app world and I use the email and it say enter username associated with this smartphone. That's what I need to know, what that other e-mail associated with my smart phone?

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Blackberry ID help

Hi jake_home

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Is it a used device or a new one , if it is a new then you had to enter the correct username that you had on your device ,or else Go through this Knowledge base :

KB28429 : "Please enter the username associated with this smartphone" appears when logging into BlackBerry App World with a BlackBerry ID using a BlackBerry 7 smartphone.

So try it and let us know.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jake_horne

I am using the only e-mail I have ever used on my new phone, it is not recognizing my current e-mail.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
JamesHawks
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: T-Mobile UK

Hi Jake type BBID on the homescreen will bring up the options icon click that and then it should show BlackBerry I'd as the first option click on that and it shows you all your BlackBerry I'd details name screen name and user name hopefully that gives you all answers you need let me know if it helps
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jake_horne

I cannot log into the thing i need to see the email assosiated with my smartphone.

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi jake_home

I am sorry but there is no way to get access to your BlackBerry ID  if this error appear, As far as I know only one solution available is to wipe and create a new BlackBerry ID using the same email address or a different.You  can do a backup of your device which you can restore later on after creating a new BlackBerry ID.If you want to go ahead then go through this KB :

KB26694 : How to change the BlackBerry ID on a BlackBerry PlayBook tablet or BlackBerry smartphone.

So the choice is yours.

Please use plain text.