Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

nick5280
My Device: bold 9900
My Carrier: o2

Blackberry ID log-in

Hi there,

today I have received my a replacement SIM card from my provider (O2 UK) as I lost the previous one.

When I put it in my blackberry bold 9900 and switch the phone on I could not connect on my BB ID. It says that the password is wrong but when I use the same password on the website it works perfectly.

Also, when I hit the "forgot your password" link it says that my request can not be completed at this time.

If I try to log-in to a different id account it warns me that all my data will be erased which I do not want.

I called my provider and they said they never heard of such issue and they can't really help me and that I should try to contact the blackberry support team which proves to be quite difficult.

Please let me know if anyone else had this problem and how to get past it.

Many tanks

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
dreboy72
My Device: 8520 Curve
My Carrier: digicel

Re: Blackberry ID log-in

It could be u entering ur email address and not ur login name if not try doin it via ur computer so ur data won't be erase
Please use plain text.
nick5280
My Device: bold 9900
My Carrier: o2

Re: Blackberry ID log-in

my e-mail address is my username.

and i can log-in on the computer but that won't change anything on my handset.

this screen is the only thing shown on my phone after switch on....i can't get past this request

Please use plain text.