Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Quit
My Device: bold
My Carrier: entel

Blackberry ID password lost and NO ACCESS to the mail where the blackberry ID was set ut from

Hi there, anyone as a tip to reset a new Blackberry ID for my device, i have lost my password AND i can not access anymore the mail it was set up from. ie i can not recover the password lost by accessing this mail as suggested by my device...

Thanks a lot in advance, help would be v much appreciated

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Blackberry ID password lost and NO ACCESS to the mail where the blackberry ID was set ut from

Hi Quit

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

There are many ways to reset our BlackBerry ID password as well as to change or Update the Username or Email that we use for our BlackBerry ID . However .. If you forgotten your BBID password and the Username or the Email that we use for your BlackBerry ID is not valid or is not accessible then we are stuck !

You can try calling your Carrier to know if they can help you with this situation , If that fails then there is no other option but you have to create and use a Complete new BlackBerry ID using a valid Email address. Refer to this Knowledge Base for help :

KB26694 : How to change the BlackBerry ID on a BlackBerry PlayBook tablet or BlackBerry smartphone

However .. While doing so , you will loose access to any of your paid apps that you purchased from BlackBerry World .

Also read this Article How to regain access to your BBID

Good luck.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.