Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Bold 9900, Playbook , HS-700 headset
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Blackberry Messenger remote recovery

TekTime wrote:

When I send service books (or get any emails regarding blackberry),

When you send service books to your phone. you will get the message on your device only. not your pc, as your device is whats receiving the service books.

Did you save your BBM contacts to one email? or was it saved to multiple emails or possibly the memory card?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1). Please thank those who help you by clicking the Like Button beside the 'Reply' button.
2). If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution" on the correct post!
3). Remember to have fun! We are all in this together!
4). Follow me on Follow Raelic1337 on Twitter

Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: T-Mobile

I saved to one email.

Forums Veteran I

Ah, well then the only thing to do is wait.

As JSanders mentioned, if you browse the forum, you will notice a definate trend in latency on blackberrys end. This is normal. Technology isnt perfect unfortunately

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1). Please thank those who help you by clicking the Like Button beside the 'Reply' button.
2). If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution" on the correct post!

Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: T-Mobile

its been over 24 hours..I would love info on server fix Smiley Sad

Forums Veteran I

[ Edited ]

unless you are an employee in RIM's IT department... I dont see how you would be able to fix the server.

Sorry, its just going to take time

Highlighted
Solutions: 6,153
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

mustangs446 wrote:

I am having the same problem.

I just got a new BlackBerry and am trying to Back Up the new contacts that I have (since restore didn't work) and I see the following message "You are currently being registered with the Blackberry Messenger Service. This is an automatic process that will complete in a few minutes".

It has been saying this for the past couple of days

It's called thread-crapping, where you interject your separate issue into another person's thread, of which your's is not related.

For you backup you can alternatively backup your contacts to your Media Card. I do both, the media card and the remote backup. For the remote backup, for now, there are delays on RIM's servers for the past 72 hours, as has been discussed in dozens of other threads on this forum.

Give it time and try again.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code