Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
Darka
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: Blackberry bold 9900 freezing - SOLVED

Your solution didn't work on my phone,I downloaded BullGuard and my BB9900 froze,free "gift" from carphone store.

This is what worked for me:

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB17877

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/microsites/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB2...

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
dazza73
My Carrier: o2 uk

Re: Blackberry bold 9900 freezing

9900/7.0.0.296 still freezing still lame battery R.I.M help
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jenniferpossberg
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile

Hi there so i got mine in august, and it freezez all the time and i have to wait for it to wake up, or just take out the battery. and know every time i go on facebook i get the clock that says its thinking but it will take 5 minutes for it work. the only time it really works fast is after i don't use it for a while, but then again sometimes i cant wake it back up some times after i lock the screen it will be on but the screen will stay black. this phone is great when it wants to work, most of the time it's very frustrating, when you need it to work it doesn't, but when it doesn't really matter then it works. almost ready to by a HTC something or other just so i know that my phone is going to work all the time not just when i wants it to. RIM you need to try a little harder.

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
dazza73

9900/7.0.0.353 hardly no freezing but battery is still poor
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
dazza73

Please use plain text.
SEPOODUA1330
My Carrier: T-mobile

Same thing here my 9900 is freezing every single minute whats going on here someone help cos it's getting annoying and frustrating now
Please use plain text.
alexmegfitzgerald
My Carrier: Telus

I also just bought a bold 9900... I have had it for 6 days now.. it has froze twice.. i am constantly losing service.. i upgraded because i wanted a faster and better phone.. in all reality, this phone has been total garbage since the day i bought it. the touch screen works when it wants to, and i say that very specifically - WHEN IT WANTS TO! It will randomly bring things up that I haven't touched.. It is an absolute nightmare. The freezing is ridiculous. All I have to say is thank God I have 14 days to exchange it because that is exactly what I am doing.. Also look at your scroll button.. mine is off centre and crooked... UGH i am done with Blackberry.
Please use plain text.
Wakejudge
My Carrier: Orange UK

Just had my Blackberry Bold 9900, my 5th BB. Disappointed is an understatement - keep freezing, the thing is brand new, I've made 10 calls, 5 emails and a few SMS's. 

This is crazy, I was undecided before and choose BB over the other make, if the matter is not resolved - sorry I'm outta here.

Yours......

An old advocate of BB (not that old but you know what I mean).

Please use plain text.
alexmegfitzgerald
My Carrier: Telus

Are you running the 7.0 operating system? mine did the same thing until I updated it.

Now it seems to be working fine.

Please use plain text.
Visitor
H007
My Carrier: t-mobile

Hi

I have just seen your post, can you please advise how you managed to fix the problem?

My phone is only a week old and freezes and battery life is terrible

Please use plain text.