Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
rdude19
My Device: blackberry bold 9700
My Carrier: wind

Blackberry bold 9900 help, whenever I try to take a screen much/screen grab it says file out of resource

Hi, I've had my blackberry bold for about 3-4 months and I've never had a problem with it till recently.whenever i take a screen much or screen grab no matter which program i use an error message comes up saying "file out of resource". at first i thought it was the memory so i went and bought a new memory card which is not working, i've deleted numerous things and there is over 6 gb of free space on my phone, can someon give me a suggestion on how to fix this? also i have repaired the memory card and pulled the batter and deleted the apps then re-installed them

helps :Wacko:

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
unleashurself
My Device: 9780
My Carrier: Bharti-Airtel

Re: Blackberry bold 9900 help, whenever I try to take a screen much/screen grab it says file out of resource

Press Menu from the Home Screen and select Switch Application? List these apps. As a minimum you should see Home, Messages, Browser and Phone. You may also see BBM. More than this is cause for investigsation. Try selecting each extra app in turn and then closing it by pressing Menu and selecting Exit or Close, whatever to close the app. Keep doing this until you are down to the 4 or 5 I listed.

Now check, whether you still get the message or not.

Further boot your handheld in Safe mode and observe

KB17877: How to start a BlackBerry smartphone in Safe Mode

Please use plain text.