Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
Stika
My Device: Bold 9900

Blackberry bold 9900 just blackouted

Hi all, I've searched these forums for solution, taken the phone to repairman & enlisted help from friends about this phone & nothing seems to work. 

I know this is meant for users to learn from one anther but shouldn't RIM be commenting if they see that we are not making any headway. You know this blackberry was an upgrade for me I had been so loyal now I'm starting to consider my options.

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,950
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Blackberry bold 9900 just blackouted

Stika wrote:

I know this is meant for users to learn from one anther but shouldn't RIM be commenting if they see that we are not making any headway. You know this blackberry was an upgrade for me I had been so loyal now I'm starting to consider my options.

No, because as you stated, it is intended for perr-to-peer support only. For official support contact your mobile provider.

Stika wrote:

Hi all, I've searched these forums for solution, taken the phone to repairman & enlisted help from friends about this phone & nothing seems to work. 

Since you already have two threads in which you're seeking assistance, we'll deal with your specific device issue in those, not here.

So this thread should resolved and complete.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.