Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Pawanuppal
My Device: bold 9900
My Carrier: airtel

Blackberry bold 9900 keeps turning off and on with battery

hi my blackberry bold 9900 keeps turning off and on with the battery. but when i use my charger it stays on. i have tried to restore the OS several times but no help. please help me! cannot function without my bb lol.
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Blackberry bold 9900 keeps turning off and on with battery

Hi Pawanuppal

Welcome to the Community

From what you explained it seems the problem is within Battery,To confirm that you can try with another good quality fully charged Battery to see if the problem is within the Battery or with the device.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
Pawanuppal
My Device: bold 9900
My Carrier: airtel

Re: Blackberry bold 9900 keeps turning off and on with battery

hey thanks for the reply. yes i have tried a new battery. seems like something to do with the sim card. if i take the sim card out, the phone stays on and i also tried taking a picture and making a video. did so with no problem. but whenever i put in a sim card from  any carrier, it starts acting up again. i took the phone to a local phone cell phone repair person. he said hell try running a diagnosis on the phoen to see where the problem is. i dont know how hes going to do it, but ill know tomorrow. if it works, i shall post here what he did to fix it. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.