Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
hinessupport
My Device: samsung rugby ii

Blackberry bold - unable to "Agree" to license for facebook following upgrade

After updating facebook, I have not been able to use it because my blackberry bold will not allow me to agree to the license acknowledgement.  I do not know how to fix this problem.

Thank you

Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: Blackberry bold - unable to "Agree" to license for facebook following upgrade

Hi there,

If you're just connected to the network, try to connect to a wifi connection, or if you're on wifi, try disconnecting from wifi and just use your cellular network. In some cases, that can help in the event that the data transport is being blocked. If that doesn't work, try to delete the Facebook app from your Bold, then remove the battery for 15-30 seconds, reinsert and wait for your device to reboot. Once that's done, redownload Facebook by going to http://blackberry.com/facebook.

Hopefully that will get you back up and running!

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!