Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Fezile
My Device: Bolld
My Carrier: MTN

Re: Blackberry internet service - not connected???

hi

I have a problem with my blackberry internet not working i.e i can watch you tube videos or download anything except pictures, only BBM and facebook is working. this has been happening for a while now. my phone is on contract on MTN, BIS included so i should be experiencing any internet problems. my data services option is ON but cant use the internet.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
hpt65
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9780
My Carrier: Vodafone AU

I having a similar problem to you guys. When I run diagnostics test I straight away get a no and everything says abort. Please Help Us.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jmk1979
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

Hi Guys

I have a Blackberry Torch.

For a couple of days, I am not able to connect to the Internet via the device. When I click on the "Browser" icon on the screen (or any more specific Internet shortcut icon like "Google" or "YouTube" or "ESPN"), nothing happens.

My e-mail is working (I am receiving messages). However, when I click a link in an e-mail to open up a website, nothing happens as well. 

When I go to "Options," then Networks and Connections," and then "Mobile Network," the phone indicates that both Data Services and While Roaming are "On."

When I click "Diagnostics Test," the screen goes completely white with the title "Network Diagnostics Application" at the top. However, nothing happens from here.

I have tried turning the device on and off and have also taking the battery and SIM card in and out. That does not solve the issue either.

I would REALLY appreciate any help/feedback that anyone may have!!

Joe 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Bould
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Orange

who do you send the email to? 

joe 

Please use plain text.
ordinary63
My Device: bold 9800
My Carrier: Vodafone

Please helpppp!!!! 

I have done Diagnostic Report and Blackberry registration, connected to blackberry and blackberry pin to pin have all abort status. Whom do we send the report to? 

I am desperately need my bb service...

Please use plain text.
vicky1992
My Device: torch
My Carrier: vodacom

hi my Bis is of the whole day now and every time i phone in every one tells me something els. i did try everything on this page nothing seems to work.

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.1.3247), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

vicky1992 wrote:

hi my Bis is of the whole day now and every time i phone in every one tells me something els. i did try everything on this page nothing seems to work.

Hi and Welcome to the Community!!

With a strong carrier signal (not WiFi), I suggest the following steps, in order, even if they seem redundant to what you have already tried (steps 1 and 2 each should result in a message coming to your BB...please wait for that before proceeding to the next step):

1) Register HRT

• KB00510 How to register a BlackBerry smartphone with the wireless network
  • Please wait for one "registration" message to arrive to your Messages app

2) Resend Service Books

• KB02830 Send the service books for the BlackBerry Internet Service
  • Please wait for "Activation" Messages, one per already configured email account, to arrive in your Messages. If you have no already configured email accounts, please wait 1 hour.

3) Batt Pull Reboot

• With power ON, remove the back cover and pull out the battery. Wait about a minute then replace the battery and cover. Power up and wait patiently through the long reboot -- ~5 minutes. See if things have returned to good operation. Like all computing devices, BB's suffer from memory leaks and such...with a hard reboot being the best cure.

Hopefully that will get things going again for you! If not, then you should contact your mobile service provider for formal support....but don't let them fob you off...you pay them for 100% of your services and 100% of your formal service-related support...right now, they are delivering neither to you.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
goodyear69
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Vodafone

Hiya, I have a Blackberry Bold 9900 and my partner has a Blackberry Curve both on Vodafone network but neither of us can connect to the Internet off wifi. Is anyone else having problems today?
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
MizzP
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: 8ta

i tried to run the diagnostic  without luck :Helpsmilie:

Please use plain text.
Jerin
My Device: Blackberry 9220
My Carrier: Etisalat

I did all the above steps and after the diagnostic test my reply was

Blackberry Registration: Yes

Connected to Blackberry: No

Blackberry PIN-PIN: Abort

My BIS is activated 

Please use plain text.