Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
WBSobe
My Device: Bold 9650

Blackberry let me count the ways I hate thee......

I hate, despize my Blackberry.  I am writing this to persuade any cell phone  buyers DO NOT BUY a Blackberry.  I am the sad owner of a Blackberry Bold 9650 from Verizon.

1.   There is nothing I can do on my Blackberry without receiving an hourglass making the phone freeze until the hourglass is gone.  I can not even hang up on a phone call without receiving the hourglass. 
  2. Blackberry App World SUCKS!!  I would prefer to use harsher language but will refrain.  Blackberry may boast of having thousands of applications but 90-95% of them SUCK and are useless.  There a few note worthy exceptions to this Blackberry Traffic, Facebook and Shazam. Everytime I see an ad for some new application Blackberry is NEVER listed to have the application. 
  3. The device is S  L  O  W.  The operating speeds for this are horrendous.  Opening a web page will take 2-3 minutes.  Opening an app, the same time.  The argument can be made this is an older device so the operating speed will be slower than newer devices, point taken. 
  4.  When I connect to the Blackberry Software on my computer.  For the past 6 months i have been receiving a pop that tells me that I need to update "Wireless Music Sync."  I have update this each time but the software continues to tell that it has not updated properly and I still need to update it.  Trust me I have gone through all of the troubleshoot questions done each thing requested and still no luck.  So now I can no longer update any of the music on Blackberry.  The music that was placed on their 6 months ago is no there permanently, great. (sarcasm)
  5. Battery life SUCKS! I have to recharge me phone about 2-3 times a day to keeping it running.  Again the statement can be made "this is an older device so the battery life on this device will be worse than newer devices, point taken."

****Positive comment****  The Blackberry qwerty keyboard is the best in the cell phone industry, but that's it.********

So in summing up, I can't talk on phone, i can text and that is really all i do on my phone.  The application options on App World SUCK!, the device is as fast as an Apple IIe.  The device constantly gives me an hourglass for sometimes just picking the phone up in my hand.  The battery wants to die 2-3 times in a day and the device will not correctly updated data.  Wow when Blackberry says "smartphone" they really mean smart? (sarcasm)

I hope I am able to save at least one poor **bleep** from making a HUGE mistake in purchasing this low quality piece of **bleep**.  I know it will only be a matter of time before Blackberry goes out of business.  How are manging to still be around?  When Blackberry does collapse it will not because people are either Apple fanatics or Android fanatics.  It is purely because Blackberry makes an inferior quality product.  I will never buy another Blackberry product. As the saying goes "fool me once shame on you, foul me twice shame on me."

WBSobe

JSanders
Solutions: 5,978
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Blackberry let me count the ways I hate thee......

You like that work 'sucks', don't you?

So, how's Junior High working out for you?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code