Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

My Device: Blackberry bold
My Carrier: Washington

Blackberry phone card photos are overwritten

You guys have ever deleted your Blackberry phone memory card data and overwritten them with new ones? In fact, when this phone is lent to my fiend, he has accidentally deleted a photo folder stored on the inner memory card. But, he doesn’t realize that and take more photos with this phone. But, that deleted folder has stored all my school photos that are really precious. Could I have ways to get these photos as many as possible? If you do have any idea, please answer me here as soon as possible. Thanks! 

My Device: Blackberry curve
My Carrier: New York

Re: Blackberry phone card photos are overwritten

Why not back up your phone card photos on your computer drive or other places? If you really do have make data backups, you can easily copy them back. So, just get accustomed to make data backups from now on and also remember not to overwrite deleted or lost card data in the future.

But, now, due to the overwriting, you probably cannot rescue all your original phone photos. You should know. To rescue the reset of deleted folder photos, some phone memory card data recovery software could be helpful, like Recuva and 4Card Recovery, etc.

Never try to lend your phone with important data to your friend or other people in case of data loss again. 

My Device: Blackberry style

You should never lend your phone to others without backing up all phone data. Or prepare more memory cards around and lend the one without data stored to your friends or others.

But, now, as to these phone card photos, you’d better do not save new data on this card and try to rescue them back with phone card recovery software like iCare Data Recovery Free.

Just deeply scan your phone card and rescue your needed school photos as many as possible. 

My Device: Blacberry 9720

I have ever tried to rescue the lost photos of my phone card with the guidance of a video tutorial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WPcrHgIPPY

I hope it will also give you some clues.