Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Andy1177
My Device: bold

Blackberry"s are JUNK!!!! Garbage!!!!!!

[ Edited ]

Well I got my blackberry about 8 months ago and then it stopped charging and wouldnt hold a charge, I bought a new battery and charger like I was told to do, nothing it didnt help. Then I was told to ship it back and I got it back a month later, it worked for 2 or 3 days and then wouldnt charge again, the charging port fell right out of the phone hahaha what a piece of garbage. So then I had to buy another blackberry to fill my 3 year contract so I had to pay $290 for a new blackberry just a few days ago and the charger I got with the phone doesen't work hahahaha, what a piece of junk. No wonder everyone just loves their iphones. I have tried to contact rim and sent them 2 emails but haven't heard a peep from them. You would think that a mega corporation would help their loyal customers who helped get them where they are today. To them their customers are just <removed>. Anyone know how to get ahold of anyone in the rim office let me know, thanks a bunch.

EDIT: Inappropriate comment removed. Please review User Guidelines  under section " Be Courteous to other BlackBerry Support Community Forum Members.  "

jakoby4204
My Device: .

Re: Blackberry"s are JUNK!!!! Garbage!!!!!!

Just so that your aware, this is a peer-to-peer community forum. The people who answer are consumers such as yourself. If your looking for an official RIM response to your customer service issue, it will unfortunately fall to deaf ears here.

Normally, a BB phone with an issue is warratied through your Mobile phone provider. Best ring them up to see if they can service it or give you an exchange.

Jakoby4204                                                                                                                          New to the Community click here  
Community Moderator
Likes2.png    AS3.png    CG2.png