Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Contributor
GAP65
My Device: tablet

Blackberry world

:No:I have just discoverd that I can no longer access blackberry world.

I no longer have emails or blackberry world

Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: Blackberry world

[ Edited ]

How can you not access it? Are you signed in to your BlackBerry ID on your phone? By "I no longer have emails", do you mean you can't access your email account associated with your BlackBerry ID?

Clarification of these points would be appreciated.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Contributor
GAP65
My Device: tablet

Re: Blackberry world

For clarification, i can no longer access my emails, this is because I have two blackberries. One of which belongs to my husband we share the same email address and he can receive emails on this phone but i can't received emails on my phone.  I have managed to re set my account to gain access to the blackberry world, but when I re set the phone to pick up the emails it then removes them from my husbands phone and he has no access to emails.

This problem occured a couple of years ago and some kind person on this forum told me who to set both phones up unfortunately the instructions that he gave no longer work.

We have had not problems accessing emails on both phones until this afternoon when everything went off.  So I know it can be done, I just don't know how to re set things so we get emails on both phones from the same email address.