Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
dgbatty
My Device: Not Specified

Blackbery Bold Icons on main screen

Have an new Bold. I've opened two apps ( stocks & Rogers Mall ). While in them I changed the options to support Jave Script, and when I leave the app, the icon on the main screen changes to the same icon as the "Do More" icon.  So I have three "Do More" icons on the home screen now. How do I change them back to their original icons?

Dave

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
k20z3kid

Re: Blackbery Bold Icons on main screen

I am somewhat new to BlackBerry. But from what I have learned is that the top 6 icons that appear in your menu will be the 6 icons that appear on your homescreen. So when you are in your menu you can highlight an icon and press the menu button and press move and then move the icon as you see fit. I hope this answers your question.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
dgbatty

Re: Blackbery Bold Icons on main screen

Thanks for the response.  I know how to move the icons around OK it's that there are three icons now that are all the same. When you scroll over them with the trackball they each have a different title. One is "Rogers Mall" one is "Stocks" and one is "Do More" but they all have the "Do More" icon. How do I get the old icons back?
Please use plain text.