Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
harvey123
My Device: curve 8520

Blackfeet bold 9900 Internet help

I can only connect to my Internet at home when I connect to wi-fi, I can't connect anywhere else, I have sent for the register text but I haven't received it in two days, please cam anyone help??
Super Contributor
f0xx386
My Device: Curve 9360

Re: Blackfeet bold 9900 Internet help

Welcome to the forums.

Is your BiS activated?

On my side the only I encountered such a issue is when I switched carriers and I use prepaid system. Carriers here prepaid automatic systmem subscription and once off. Using once off gives 30 days use and will until you re-subcribe to bis after said period while auto will reactivate BIs aslong there is neccessary money available on the sim.

If for some reason after having chosen auto and if the network had issues downline the and you tried activate 30 days once off , like I had done had me disconnected for 5 days before issue resolved after phoning my carrier. Before contacting my carrier registering via host routing table and battery pulls did nothing.
Super Contributor
f0xx386
My Device: Curve 9360

Re: Blackfeet bold 9900 Internet help

Forgive my grammar back there I had a phone call in the middle of the post and lost my trail of thought and I cannot see edit button because I'm obviously posting from my phone. Full desktop mode is not mobile friendly.