Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

gabaldon
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9780

Blank screen

My blackberry screen has gone completely blank, this is the 4th time this has happened and every time this happens I have been given a new phone but I was wondering if there is a simpler solution

cvadet
My Device: bold

Re: Blank screen

Hi, I have the same problems with mine - how can we solve this problem ?

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: Blank screen

Hi  gabaldon and  cvadet

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

First of all you can do is try with a good fully charged Blackberry Battery and see if white Screen appears . If that fails then please you  try reloading your device OS to see if that resolves the problem. To Perform a Clean Reload please follow this Knowledge Base Article :

KB11320 : How to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry Device software using BlackBerry desktop software for windows.

This method will delete all data within our device so please do your backup first.Once OS is reloaded don't install any third party application from the backup to see if that helps. Please try it.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.