Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Visitor
Belleh
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9900
My Carrier: T-mobile

BlckBerry Bold 9900 Headphone problem

I'm having a problem with the earphone that came with the BB Bold 9900 that I bought a couple of weeks ago. I didn't use the earphone until now because I wanted to try if it has a mic and to try it if it works when I call someone. When I tried to test it by playing music in my media, only the left speaker was working. I even searched the problem here and in crackberry if there's any solution. My beats earphone works tho, I even plugged the blackberry earphones on my laptop to make sure if its the phone's problem or the earphones' problem and its the same thing. Only the left side was working. Does any know why its like this? Its so new and I didn't even used it till now. Someone help me :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Simassey
My Device: Bold 9790
My Carrier: O2

Re: BlckBerry Bold 9900 Headphone problem

Hi

After having similar trouble with my 9790, I have vigoursly analysed by deleteing software and apps and found that if you remove the TTY support in the system apps the issue is resolve.  TTY Support is for a feature similar to Text to Speech asnd Speech to Text for the hard of hearing.

I hope this works for you too

Good Luck :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.