Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

James_Houlden
My Device: Bold 9000

Bold 9000 Downloading Apps World and Maps

I have just purchased a Blackberry Bold 9000 on Vodafone business. However when I go to download the Apps World or Blackberry Maps it says i dont have the system requirements, I have read the list of system requirements on the webpage and in numerous other places and I am sure i meet all of them.. I have read of other people struggling with this problem too, and I know they had a problem with there orignal Apps world 1.0.26 which was fixed in a later update 1.0.27, but it appears the problem has reappeared with 1.0.28.. Can anybody help me? I have updated my blackberry to the latest availiable software..

Thankyou

James 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
hopenschauer
My Device: Bold 9000
My Carrier: Orange

Re: Bold 9000 Downloading Apps World and Maps

Same problem here.

Please use plain text.
Shadotaku
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9000
My Carrier: Shadotaku

Same here, it's so irritating

Please use plain text.
Visitor
lumi
My Device: Not Specified

i've got the same problem. i'm using the bold 9000. i updated it with the latest software two days ago. i havn't tried to download the app world before that so i don't know if the new software is the problem. no matter if i try to download app world over my blackberry or the PC - it keeps saying that app world can't be downloaded to my device. can't anyone help with this problem? thanks

Please use plain text.
ramona_flip
My Device: bold 9000
My Carrier: vodafone

Hey guy,
someone of u resolved the problem.
Because I have the same phone and the same problem so I can't use appworld and downoad something.
thanks
Please use plain text.