Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: Bold 9650 OS 6.0 Upgrade - Sprint

Ah. Well, you mentioned both.

Its the same deal for contacts.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
PETERPNYC
My Device: BOLD 9650
My Carrier: SPRINT

Sorry I see I mentioned calendar entrys instead of contacts. I used the backup and restore of calendar in the past to clear up dupes etc. with OS 5.0 

I still need to do a backup and delete of corrupted contact entrys. Is there any way to do this with the BBD software that comes with OS 6.0 or any other way you know of of getting rid of corrupted (ROGUE) contact entrys brought over from a Palm device.

I have an older version on my other laptop but thats in Greece? 

Also are there supposed to be 2 address books ? Address book and Address book all or something like that?

Maybe I should tell you about my problems with syncing contacts and start from the beginning again?

Taking wife to lunch will get back later to see your suggestions

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Contributor
PETERPNYC

I have gone into default services and my main calendar is the same as before .

I dont understand what you mean I should do since I dont have the older version of BBDM anymore to backup and clear  the contacts ?

Please use plain text.
citystars41
My Device: 9650

Why are the picture settings gone!?! you can no longer take black and white pictures with the sprint upgrade!!!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
PETERPNYC

Hey look what I found. On BBD software OS 6.0 under devices is a delete option .

I guess I can just delete the address book on device and sync  with OLook to device after I back up everything first

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Black and white pics options were removed in OS6. Don't know why.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark

PETERPNYC wrote:

Hey look what I found. On BBD software OS 6.0 under devices is a delete option .

I guess I can just delete the address book on device and sync  with OLook to device after I back up everything first

Thanks

I was just about to come back and direct you toward the "Delete Data" in DM6.  Glad you found it.  There are still some things missing from DM6 (like certificate sync) but that's not one of them. 

Please use plain text.