Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

car251263
My Device: bold 9780

Bold 9780 overheating and running out of battery

My phone, on a weekly basis, gets very hot and runs out of battery.  even if I charge it for 10 hours and unplug it at say midnight, but 4am I am being awoken with the phone beeping as it is about to cut out.  Any suggestions?

Please use plain text.
Yusani
My Device: 9780

Re: Bold 9780 overheating and running out of battery

I have that same problem. Anyone can help? Thanks

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
Ronbob
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Hello guys

Welcome to the Community

I know how hard it is to keep up with Battery Life as we have several factors to consider such as the coverage, running apps, usage, and battery age. But it all boils down to how much effort the phone needs to exert to keep it running and of course the more the effort is, to lesser the battery we get. Please check the thread below and keep it as a guide.

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips

Goodluck

Ron

...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up :smileyhappy:

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

Please use plain text.
sugarytpulp
My Device: BB Bold 9780

I close all the applications that I am not using so that I can save my battery. And I do not download anything online unless it is from the blackberry website.

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
Ronbob
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

How bout coverage? Are you getting strong consistent coverage anywhere you go? If the phone gets a good coverage then it only needs less effort to bring you your text messages, call, and emails.
...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up :smileyhappy:

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

Please use plain text.