Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Visitor
kdtssm
My Device: Bold 9790

Bold 9790 - App Error 200 - I don't want to lose my photos with a reload

I'm so not tech saavy - but I need some advice.  I  had the same issue as quite a few people with app error 200 on my Bold 9790.  From what I can tell, if I follow the instructions to reload, I will lose everything.  I don't care about anything except the photos.  Is there a way to recover the photos on my phone?  I'm not sure they backed up before everything shut down.

Forums Advisor III
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.3247)

Re: Bold 9790 - App Error 200 - I don't want to lose my photos with a reload

Hello Kdtssm

This error can be caused by any application
Here for more information:

Article ID: KB03901...

Do this step for the solution:

. Connect your phone to PC.
. Open the Blackberry Desktop Manager.
. Double click the icon of " Application Loader " . The Application Loader Wizard will appear. You may need to disconnect and reconnect the USB cable at this point to be recognized by the phone charger applications .
. Click on " Next"
. Choose the port that the BlackBerry device is connected and click on "Next" .
. If contains , type the password for the device. Click on "Next" .
. The screen of the Device Application Selection appears. Select the applications you want to recharge your device (I suggest you select all for the phone to remain exactly as it was before this process and no application was usually chosen all come and should be confirmed this) .
. If the Device Backup screen appears, select which applications you want and what you do not want support (I suggest you back up everything). Click on "Next" .
. The screen with the Application Loader Wizard will appear indicating all applications will be reloaded on the BlackBerry in the process. Be sure to confirm this selection shown .
. From Click on the " Advanced" ( in some cases the " Options" in Spanish, will depend on the version of Desktop Manager) and make sure the box " Delete all data" and check the " Delete all applications installed "are selected.
Note : If the Application Loader is not available access to all data on the BlackBerry , then both boxes will remain unchecked .
. Click "Next " and click "Next " again.
. Click on "Finish" , the BlackBerry Device Software is now loaded on the device. Do not disconnect the phone until the process is completed.

You can also make an OS upgrade your BB...

Regards.

Kudos ** Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions ** Can
Accept as Solution to ** Comments **

@gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Advisor III  Gutijose14