Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

gauravguitara
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Vodafone India

Bold 9900 Google Calendar Sync.. Account Deletion Not Working

Hello Guys,

I bought a Bold 9900 in Sept 2012.. My google Calendar sync had been bugging me ever since I bought my it. It used to get fixed by deleting email account and reconfiguring it.. However, for the past 12-15 days, I have tried updating Address Book, ensured I have [CICAL] installed, unchecked, restarted and then checked the wireless synchronization tab in the calendar options settings, reinstalled OS and did the fresh setup for everything... I'm working with v7.1 Bundle 1646... Updated whatever I could have... done restarts as many times I could had.... HELP ME ! URGENTLY!!!!!! My work is getting affected!

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: Bold 9900 Google Calendar Sync.. Account Deletion Not Working

Google has cancelled many of these features.

http://thenextweb.com/google/2012/12/14/google-to-shut-down-calendar-features-google-sync-google-cal...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.