Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Visitor
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: Vodafone UK

Bold 9900 Issue with calender syncing with google

Hi All,

I am so sorry to once again write about syncing!! I know there is million other help posts already about this subject, but believe me, I have read ALL of them, and tried MOST of them and nothing is happening!!

My problem is: I have master resest my BB9900, and I logged in with my gmail and yes I have ticketed calender while siging in..... I have done this many times, I have waiting for it to sync also, but nothing is happying....

Last time, I had 8520 blackberry, and once I enteded my gmail it worked like charm, no problem, but with my new blackberry even after two or three master wips still nothing works!!!

Also to give you heads up, I have 3 different calenders on my gmail my university timetable, my family timetable and the defult calender...................

And another information you might want to need, my email is gmail, and I don't need to change it from googlemail to gmail according to the BB knlowedge Base, artical ID: KB24204

Finally, I am BIS user and NOT BES, I do not have any enterprise accounts!!! I am just normal user and I have made two extra tests right now just to help you guys to help me:

1- I have made new event using my BB and it showed after little while on gmail.

2- I made new event using my gmail using my PC and it showed on my BB after while.

But the other two calenders aren't showing..............

Please guys, it means a lot to me to have these calender working, and thanks in advance for every and each one of you!!!

AbdulRehman

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Bold 9900 Issue with calender syncing with google

Hi fahd1951,

Welcome to the Support Community!

Only the default calendar in your Gmail® account will be synchronized with your BlackBerry® Bold™ 9900 smartphone calendar. Any additional or shared Gmail® calendars are not supported for synchronization. This KB article provides additional information on Gmail® calendar synchronization. "What is calendar synchronization with Gmail?" http://bbry.lv/Hv63Rt

Thanks.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!