Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: ATT

Bold 9900 Keeps rebooting

Hey, 

My Bold 9900 started rebooting this morning like it was powing up after being off and now it keeps doing it over and over.  The Blackberry logo shows up on the screen with the status bar creeping along at the bottom.  When it gets to about 3/4 across it shuts down and then starts all over.  I removed the battery for about 10 minutes and then reinstalled it but it keeps doing the same thing. 

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

RW 

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Bold 9900 Keeps rebooting

Hi amctr123

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Community Forums

First of all remove your media card from the device and perform a battery pull restart  then see if that helps.If not then Boot your device on Safe Mode : KB17877  How to start a BlackBerry smartphone in Safe Mode. On safe mode if you Have  recently Installed any application or applied any new theme or any changes  then  Uninstall that which you think might be the culprit .

Try it and let us know.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: ATT

Thanks Prince

I did not install any new apps or applications so that should not. Be a factor. I did take out the battery and reinstalled It but the issue remains. Does BB have a support line I can call?

Thanks

RW

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi amctr123

All support start with our Carrier or Service Provider ,If you need help you can contact them ,There are some support like Incident support  BlackBerry Incident Based Support  but its not free it will cost you .The best option is to contact your Carrier and if they are unable to solve the issue ask them to Escalate the case to RIM, if you go through this channel it will be free and will not cost you. 

So please go ahead if you need any help from this Community forums regarding your device issue you are always welcome.

Prince