Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
uncle_vadik
My Device: 9900

Re: Bold 9900 button fell out!

Just had Blackberry rep on the line who told me that I need to follow the procedure (send device to Bell for repair) and if there is no damage on the phone then repair should be covered by warranty. Got ref # for this discussion and confirmed that this statement will be added to the notes. Will see in few weeks ...

New Contributor
uncle_vadik
My Device: 9900

Quick update:

Phone was replaced free of charge.
Just picked it up from Bell.
ant97
My Device: Bold 9900

Bought a blackberry bold 9900 on contract after a month of having it the alt key fell of called the network they wanted to charge me £150 to repair i then called blackberry who said over the phone that if you put a blackberry phone into your pocket or a holster that the button is likely to fall of which is basically saying that there own product is load of **bleep** now i have a broken phone which i still have to pay the contract on. what a load of **bleep** this phone is.

Contributor
rombout
My Device: Bold 9930

yeah lets carry a phone all day and every where in your hand! GODD SOLUTION AND EXCUSE!

sarahnadia78
My Device: bold9900

can anyone let me know how to get in touch with blackberry as my shift key has fallen off while taking out of the holster, tmobile are useless

Mobilecomm1
My Device: Bold

My left shift button fell off, amazing I just cant find it. The phone is like new and never abused. We have quite a few here but our provider want to charge as damage. I just want the button and push it on. If I dont get a free button, Blackberry will lose our business!

How can I contact a real person to send me a button?

Thanks