Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Visitor
Azeeeem15
My Device: Bold 9900

Bold 9900 freezes battery drains quickly and the device gets heated

I bought my bold 9900 from UAE and used it for few months there and I suddenly had to move to Sri Lanka. The phone was very fast and the clock thing never appeared. Then i changed my sim to Dialog when I landed in Sri Lanka. The phone suddenly started to heat and the battery drained in minutes and freezes. The clock thing appears every minute and the phone battery drains even when I don't use it. Help please?
Retired
FozzieBear
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Bold 9900 freezes battery drains quickly and the device gets heated

Hello Azeeeem15,

It is normal for your battery temperature to increase during use. The following article should help you with maximizing the battery life on your BlackBerry® Bold™ 9900 smartphone:

How to maximize battery life and free memory on the BlackBerry smartphone - http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB14320

We hope this helps.

Thank you.

-FB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click "Accept as a Solution" for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

hasib
My Device: bold 9900

Re: Bold 9900 freezes battery drains quickly and the device gets heated

I have the same problem, every thing was ok one day back, all of sudden this problem started. I dont remember if i have changed any settings. I can see a small black square with little white arrow appearinng again and again on top right corner of screen just on top of signal.

your article does not help at all. Battery drains without making a single call or receiving any call.

please help