Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Tigo

Bold 9900 is dead. HELP!!!

My 9900 went down, shutted down hours ago. Trying to reboot or turn on, just the red light blinks and nothing else. Removed the sim card and the memory card and nothing happens. Conected to the computer, nothing, charge it, nothing. What can be happening? is sunday, no technical support until tomorrow and i need these piece of **bleep** working... HELP

My Carrier: T-mobile

Re: Bold 9900 is dead. HELP!!!

I have the exact problem, my BB 9900 went off and its not turning back on. Anytime i press the power button it just shows the red light for 10 seconds and then goes off. Its not charging via the wall outlet nor through a computer. I have used the original cable that came with the phone itself to charge it but it doesnt seem to be working.

Someone please help!

New Contributor
My Carrier: TIM

Re: Bold 9900 is dead. HELP!!!

Sorry guys, just saw the post today. Did you all had any solution to your problem? I've got the same issue, my device arrived at home yesterday, I did the sync, charged the battery and it worked for only TWO HOURS. I'm really pissed. Please, help me. Thanks.