Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Contributor
delarosae
My Device: Bold 9900

Re: Bold 9900 reboots at least once a day

Thanks for your information. Indeed you were correct about the phone not providing the latest software. Do you think that this makes sense? Most of us rely on our BB for a lot and perhaps if someone from support is reading these post could look into it. Nonetheless, my phone working much better after I did all the things mentioned on my long post above. I really stress the importance of charging the phone to a wall that does not have anything else connected to that socket. It makes a big difference. Thanks again for your contribution.
New Contributor
Lifera
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900

Glad to be of help. I heard somewhere that the phone provides software updates based on the region your located. So if your phone was bought in Asia and you're now living in Europe, you'll only get updates for the Asian region. My phone was bought in Spain but I'm in Australia so I have to look for updates for my region on the internet. The update i have now is probably not meant for Spain that's why my phone didn't notify me of any updates.
Contributor
delarosae

Had excatly the same idea while I was posting my last comment. Thank you for keeping in touch. I will let you know what happenns from my neck of the woods. Hopefuly people will also get valuable aide from our postings.
Contributor
delarosae

I believe that you and I were thinking the same thing. Such update is not available in the USA and will try to find out the reason why. I appreciate very much your lending a hand. If I find anything out or if another contributor would like to give some feedback or even BB support it is welcomed.

Have a good day.