Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
KristinaSwan
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Megafon

Bold 9900 suddently deleted all my pictures and music (i dont have a memory card)

About 5 days ago when i was trying to click a photo, i recognized that all my pictures and music have deleted from my Bold 9900 ( i dont have a memory card). My memory is still full, but i can see my pics only with FileScout, also i cant see any folders on my PC, only tabs. Ive checked my phone with anti virus but it didnt show any problems. 

Please help! Thank you an advance.

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
Cpt_Sweatpants
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: Bold 9900 suddently deleted all my pictures and music (i dont have a memory card)

Hi KristinaSwan and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums!

I would recommend purchasing a media card to store your photos and videos for a couple reasons. First of all, you will have much more space available to save your media and secondly, if anything were to happen to your BlackBerry smartphone, such as a software issue or something similar, you will still be very likely to retrieve your file from the media card.

Thanks.

-CptS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
KristinaSwan

Re: Bold 9900 suddently deleted all my pictures and music (i dont have a memory card)

For sure I will do it, but what can I do now with my present problem? Is it possible to solve?
Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
Cpt_Sweatpants
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

If you can see your pictures with FileScout, they should still be on your device. When you plug your BlackBerry into your computer, are you prompted on screen to enable the USB drive?

Thanks.

-CptS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
KristinaSwan

Yes
Please use plain text.