Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Contributor
theo9900
My Device: bold 9900
My Carrier: wiind

Re: Bold 9900 unresponsive

Hi unleashurself,

Thank you so much, it worked, i can now find the battery saving mode, and the device analyzer. btw. the device has been working perfectly since the last security wipe, i had to do quick pull only twice. Thank you :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
unleashurself
My Device: 9780
My Carrier: Bharti-Airtel

Dats gr8....enjoy blackberry
Please use plain text.
Visitor
oCHRONICLEo
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Vodafone

Hey guys! To the original post, I see what you're saying. I have the 9900 Bold and mine has something of the same problems. For example right at the moment I have just backed it up for the first time and now whenever I try and do something after disconnecting it form my laptop, the screen goes black, as though the phone turns off, only when that happens and I hold in the power button, it doesn't turn on. I have to pull the battery out, put it back in and then it turns on. Other problems like, whenever I put music on the phone from my Playstation 3, all the songs would show up under ALL SONGS but in ARTISTS, they are there but when I click on a band name, it shows as no music is on the device. Also sometimes when I listen to a playlist, it will stop playing the audio but then song keeps going, then when I stop it and try to reload that playlist, a message comes up and the sound on the phone is completely off, like when I get a message, there's no sound.. This phone is contract and to be honest (sorry RIM) getting this phone was a huge mistake. Don't get me wrong, it's a good phone and the designers threw a whole load of good stuff in to it, like the camera (although you forgot focus shot like the 9800 had), the touchscreen and software, but they forgot to make sure the phone would be bug/problem free. Sorry for the huge paragraph, I tend to ramble on but main question is, can I fix the black and unresponsive behavior? This phone is the only source I have to contact friends, family, work etc. With out this phone, I might as well live in a cave in the Sahara.. Quick replies appreciated!!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
theo9900
My Device: bold 9900
My Carrier: wiind

If u r using a memory card remove it and see how it works, it turned out the huge problem was in the micro sd card. There was a problem with it apparently.
Please use plain text.