Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

magnacomron
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Telstra

Bold 9900 - voice calls not working with device formerly on Rogers now on Tellers

My girlfriend left me and moved to Australia but she still likes the Bold 9900 that I bought her. It was on Rogers and worked great. Before she left, we had Rogers unlock it. She now has an account with Telstra in Brisbane. She has a new Telstra SIM installed and BBM and data work fine but not voice calls apparently. So far Telstra seems unable to help. Does anyone have an idea of why this issue would be present? Are there some advanced settings that need to be adjusted to provision on Telstra that are different than Rogers? Just to be clear, the phone is not roaming from Rogers to Telstra...it is unlocked and set-up on a Telstra account. Thank you!

Please use plain text.
Developer
Wiki_Berry
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: AIS Thailand

Re: Bold 9900 - voice calls not working with device formerly on Rogers now on Tellers

Hello,
You could try doing another re-install of BlackBerry Messenger 7.
If that doesnt help you could also try to re-insta/rest the BlackBerry OS in the Bold 9900 using BlackBerry Desktop Software.
If you have an answer to your question then please click “Accept as Solution”
Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit.
BB 8700 -> Bold 9000 -> Curve 8520 -> Bold 9700 -> Curve 9320 -> Bold 9900 -> BlackBerry Z10 + PlayBook 64 GB Wi-Fi
Please use plain text.