Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
ajheir
My Device: BB 9700
My Carrier: STC

Re: Bold 9900

well just bought the BB bold 9900 been using it for a week almost... and the battery life is not even running 4 hours..facebook, tweeter,whatsapp on 3g do not work, screen freezes and flickers, while dialing it dials other number from the last of last calls... to name a few of the issues i am facing with it... of to the back of drawer what a waste of 680 USD with no contract
Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,825
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

[ Edited ]

ajheir wrote:
well just bought the BB bold 9900 been using it for a week almost... and the battery life is not even running 4 hours..facebook, tweeter,whatsapp on 3g do not work, screen freezes and flickers, while dialing it dials other number from the last of last calls... to name a few of the issues i am facing with it... of to the back of drawer what a waste of 680 USD with no contract

Why, in good sense, would you throw a brand new, week old $680 device in the back of drawer?

Wow. Get your money back, if not just a new device!

Oh. Facebook, "tweeter" do work on 3G. Perhaps you're having some issue which you have NOT explained here, perhaps it is something you could have resolved. But not with a guessing game, since you've said nothing of the symptoms you're seeing.

Really, this is a support forum. If you need support, create your own thread and ask. No need to dig up this four month old thread and just throw generic baseless criticisms.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ajheir
My Device: BB 9700
My Carrier: STC

thanks so much for your quick reply.. i will in fact create a ticket and see what comes up...do you have one???
Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,825
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

ajheir wrote:
thanks so much for your quick reply.. i will in fact create a ticket and see what comes up...do you have one???

Do I have a ticket or a solution? I am not sure what you're asking.

Please create a new thread here to ask questions about your 9900.. this is an old thread started back in May, asking about 4G data services before the device even launched.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.