Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
haithamnageeb
My Device: Bold 9900

Bold 9900

Dear All,

I just bought a bold 9900 from a friend got it from US, the phone is very nice except the blackberry service that is not working, i tried to log on three.blackberry.com when i got this message "your blackberry internet service account is suspended or dectivated, please contact 3-Australia at 133 320, kindly could any one help me to solve this problem.

Super Contributor
craigashy
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: Bold 9900

Hi,

You have to call the Network the phone is locked to and use one of there SIM Cards.  (if the phone is un-locked then you should be able to use any SIM Card).. The phone has to be registered to the SIM Card and the network has to activate the (BIS) BlackBerry Internet Servicrs on the phone,  Then you'll be able to start using it and set up a BlackBerry ID

BBElites

Craig Ashcroft Elite UK
If this post helps you please click the LIKE below the post(s)
New Contributor
haithamnageeb
My Device: Bold 9900

Re: Bold 9900

I did all this but i think this id is blocked by RIM, so i want any one to help me to solve this, also i don't know the network that the BB is locked to, i feel so bad, i can't find any solution, i am searching for about 5 hours now.