Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
rkw3576
My Device: Bold 9930
My Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Bold 9930 Bluetooth Issue

I just got a new car and wanted to connect the phone to the vehicle.  Under Manage Connections the check mark is clicked on the Bluetooth.  However, when I go into Setup to attempt to add a device, nothing happens.  I click on the Bluetooth icon and there it sits.  You can't move the cursor around to another icon either, you have hit the end button which takes you out of the Setup.  Any idea what could be causing this?  I have already done a restart by pulling the battery with no resolution.

Please use plain text.
Administrator (Retired)
SmoothRider
My Device: 9500, 8110, 8700, 8220, 9100, 9800, 9810, Z10

Re: Bold 9930 Bluetooth Issue

Hello rkw3576, 

Welcome to the forums. 

Can you please tell us how much free Application Memory you have? You can find this by going to Options > Memory and you should see Application Memory listed. 

-SR

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
rkw3576
My Device: Bold 9930
My Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Re: Bold 9930 Bluetooth Issue

Looks like I have another issue to go along with the blue tooth problem.  When I click the blackberry icon to open up the drop down to go down to "options" it won't open to show me the memory.  It will maximize the panel and allow me to open a new folder, but nothing else.  Is there another way to gain access? 

Please use plain text.